No Products in the Cart
Did you recently acquire a Sodastream appliance over Christmas? Here is the perfect thirst quenching recipe to keep you refreshed and cool over these hot summer days. We used a Sodastream Spring to carbonate our water in less than 20 seconds. Amazing results!
1. Prepare the sugar syrup by adding 50 ml of castor sugar and 50ml of water to a pot and heat until sugar has dissolved.
2. In a small bowl add 1 scoop of Pure Matcha Powder
3. Squeeze the juice of 2 limes and add to the bowl of Matcha
4. Add 1/3 cup of sugar syrup to the bowl of Matcha
5. Using a bamboo whisk, whisk the contents of the matcha bowl
6. Fill the Sodastream bottle with water and carbonate
7. Fill a glass with ice cubes and pour the syrup from the bowl over the ice about 1/3 of the cup
8. Pour the soda water into the cup until it reaches the top
9. Garnish with mint leaves and stir
Matcha powder is such a versatile ingredient that we've written a whole recipe book of amazing food, drinks and treats to try.
Enter your email to receive your copy of our very own Made with Matcha eBook.