Pure Matcha Pancakes Recipe
How to make pure matcha pancakes
MATCHA pancakes RECIPE
These light and fluffy Matcha pancakes are served with fruit, whipped cream, and maple syrup or honey. Matcha pancakes are super delicious and easy to make. Unlike the golden brown pancakes mum used to make, Matcha pancakes are the perfect treat for a Mother's day or Father's day brunch or a Sunday breakfast with your loved ones.
- 1 1⁄4 cup Buttermilk Pancake & Baking Mix
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp Truvia Spoonable
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 tsp almond extract
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
2.In a small bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk until completely smooth. Let the batter sit while you heat up your pancake griddle to medium heat.
3. When the griddle is thoroughly heated, spray with cooking spray. Scoop scant 1⁄4 cup scoops of the batter onto the heated griddle. Cook until the edges of the pancakes appear dry. Flip and cook the other side. Repeat with the remaining batter until all pancakes are cooked.
4. Serve with whipped cream, pure maple syrup, sliced almonds, and/or fresh strawberries. Enjoy!
Start your day with the healthy green fluffy pancakes. These matcha pancakes can be served up with whipped cream, pure maple syrup, sliced almonds, and/or fresh strawberries or blueberries!
download the made with matcha ebook - FREE!
Matcha powder is such a versatile ingredient that we've written a whole recipe book of amazing food, drinks and treats to try.
Enter your email to receive your copy of our very own Made with Matcha eBook.