No Products in the Cart
Bubble tea also know as Boba tea is a popular tea based drink originating from Taiwan. Since 2018 the bubble tea craze has gripped nearly all capital cities across Australia.
It's not unusual to see queues of people lining up for close to an hour to get their hands on this sweet refreshing bubble tea.
Why wait for an hour when you can make it yourself in under 30 minutes!
This bubble tea recipe uses our 100% organic matcha powder and tapioca starch balls which we purchased from our local asian grocer.
1. Add 1 3/4 cup of water to a pot and set to boil
2. Add 1/4 cup of tapioca balls to the pot
3. Let the tapioca balls cook for 15 minutes. Stir frequently.
4. Once cooked, transfer the tapioca balls to a bowl and let rest for 15 minutes.
5. Add hot water and whisk until frothy.
6. Add tapioca balls to a glass cup
7. Add 20ml of maple syrup to the glass cup.
8. Add Oat milk to the glass and fill with some ice cubes.
9. Pour in the matcha tea and stir.
Watch how easy it is to make this Matcha bubble tea recipe.
Matcha powder is such a versatile ingredient that we've written a whole recipe book of amazing food, drinks and treats to try.
Enter your email to receive your copy of our very own Made with Matcha eBook.