No Products in the Cart
This simple Dalgona Matcha Latte recipe uses only 4 simple ingredients that you can easily mix together to make this Dalgona style matcha in under 15 minutes!
Dalgona coffee has exploded all over social media and famously loved by espresso lovers.
But what about something for us Matcha tea lovers?
Well this concept of a Matcha Dalgona is simple: whip together water, sugar, thickened cream and matcha powder into an airy, creamy and frothy foam and pour it over a glass of ice and milk!
This recipe is egg free, hassle free and you can even speed up the process if you have an electric mixer.
We recommend using a ceremonial grade matcha powder for the most vibrant green matcha cream finish.
1. Make the sugar syrup by mixing 60ml of castor sugar and 60ml of hot water into mason jar with a twist top lid and shake until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Pour the sugar syrup into a mixing bowl
3. Pour 120ml of thickened cream into the mixing bowl
4. Add 4 grams of ceremonial matcha powder
5. Using either a hand whisk or electric mixer, whisk the contents of the bowl until a creamy foam is formed.
6. Add half a cup of ice to a glass cup
7. Pour 200ml of milk or fill the glass with milk 3/4 of the way
8. Top up the remaining portion of the glass with Dalgona style whipped Matcha. Enjoy!
Watch how easy it is to make this egg free Dalgona Matcha recipe.
Matcha powder is such a versatile ingredient that we've written a whole recipe book of amazing food, drinks and treats to try.
Enter your email to receive your copy of our very own Made with Matcha eBook.