Pure Matcha Lemonade Recipe
How to make a pure matcha lemonade
MATCHA TEA LEMONADE RECIPE
One of the easiest and tastiest matcha recipes you will find, Iced Matcha Lemonade is refreshing, healthy and delicious! Make one at home following our super easy matcha recipe below
- 2 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon of Pure matcha KOZAN-JI culinary green tea matcha powder
- 1 or 2 tbsp of raw honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- A few mint leaves
- 2 cups of ice
1. Stir the Matcha green tea powder and honey into a pot of hot water (200ml)
2. Once dissolved, add the lemon juice and 2 cups of cold water. Stir.
3. Fill a jug with 2 cups of ice and pour the Matcha Lemonade mix into the jug.
4. Garnish with mint leaves.
download the made with matcha ebook - FREE!
Matcha powder is such a versatile ingredient that we've written a whole recipe book of amazing food, drinks and treats to try.
Enter your email to receive your copy of our very own Made with Matcha eBook.